Applicant must be a NNA member. The NNA embraces the belief that we, as members of our professional organization, are committed to developing others in the continuing pursuit of excellence in scholarship, clinical practice, research and professional involvement.
To honor that commitment, the NNA Scholarship of $1000 is made available to a member enrolled in a Bachelor (must already be an RN), Masters, or Doctorate program in nursing who possess the ability to assume or continue a leadership role in nursing.
Our purpose is to assist a NNA member with expenses related to advanced studies in nursing. Scholarship selection will be made by the NNA Nursing Professional Development Committee. The winner will receive their scholarship, along with recognition, at the “Standing on Common Ground” Conference.
- Registered Nurse with an active, unencumbered license
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral degree program in Nursing
- Demonstrated scholastic ability, as verified by official transcripts.
- Minimum GPA Bachelor degree- 3.0; Master’s or Doctorate- 3.5
- Member of the Nebraska Nurses Association
- Previous applicants who were not selected for the scholarship may re-apply.
Mail completed application to NNA, P.O. Box 3107, Kearney, NE 68848
Application must be received by September 1.